Adam Bianco, Segmentation & Base Manager, U.S. Cellular
Adam will be teaching both a workshop and a breakout session.
DAY 1 (Note: You must register for the workshops to attend):
Workshop: How to Master Instagram
- Gain insights on how to best grow your Instagram account following
- Discover new ways to develop content ideas
- Learn the ins and outs of Instagram’s ads platform
- Find out what’s next for the world’s fastest growing network
- Tangible takeaways that you can use that same day on your account
Breakout Session – Social Media Trends You Need to Know to Survive!
- Is organic social dead?
- Is it worth it to explore Snapchat?
- How much should I invest in Instagram Stories vs. the Feed?
- Want to know more?
Adam Bianco is a Digital Marketing expert and entrepreneur. He currently works on the Lifecycle Marketing team at U.S. Cellular with the previous stop at P&G’s on-demand laundry startup, Tide Spin, as the Chief Marketing Officer. During his time at his own consulting company and other in-house positions, he collaborated with some of the world’s top brands, Harley Davidson, Disney, American Girl, Chicago Cubs, NFL teams, and Hall of Fame athletes.
Adam is also an avid sports and food fan which inspired him to start his side hustles. Sports Foodie highlights the best stadium, sports restaurants, and industry news. The instagram project grew to over 20,000 followers in less than a year. He also owns and operates the world’s largest Ohio State football Twitter account (@OhioStFootball) with over 300,000 followers. He’s currently working on his next great side hustle… Travel Collectibles. Ask him about it; he loves talking about the new venture 😉
Warning: This Event Will Sell Out!
The 2017 event sold out a month before the event. Stay off the waitlist, invest in your career, learn something new, take a day out of the office and join us at Content Jam. Get your ticket today!