Joel Klettke, Founder of Business Casual Copywriting
Keynote: The Case Study Blueprint: How to Turn Customer Success Stories Into Sales
Nothing converts like a solid case study. Customer success stories get your leads to take action and set you apart from your competitors—whether they’re posted on your site, sent in emails, or used in outreach.
But getting client buy-in is hard. Capturing a great story is tricky. And once you’ve got ’em, how do you use ’em to drive leads and sales?
Joel will share a powerful, repeatable process for capturing and sharing customer success stories,
You’ll learn how to…
1. Build a case study strategy (and yes, you need one!)
2. Get client buy-in
3. Run the perfect case study interview
4. Use your case studies to improve outreach response rates
Whether you consider yourself a writer or not, you’ll leave with a process you can use to start getting more case studies and turning them into sales.
The short version? I’m…
- A conversion-focused copywriter and strategist who’s worked with clients like HubSpot, WP Engine, Safelite and Ion Interactive.
- A BComm holder who runs his company like a business – not a creative divahood. I love deadlines, strategy documents, and clear communication.
- A digital marketer with 5+ years of experience agency-side. I don’t just write: I help you figure out what content you actually need to reach, nurture and convert your audience.
Warning: This Event Will Sell Out!
The 2017 event sold out a month before the event. Stay off the waitlist, invest in your career, learn something new, take a day out of the office and join us at Content Jam. Get your ticket today!