Could something as basic as your website’s menu bar actually have a meaningful effect on your visitor’s experience?
Listen to this edition of Content Matters as Andy and Barry discuss how website navigation can effect traffic, conversion and user experience.
Listen to “Website Navigation Matters ” on Spreaker.
In this episode we cover:
- The danger of using generic labels in your website navigation
- Important tips for structuring your site
- Are drop-down menus useful?
- The right way to use internal links
- Using analytics to optimize your navigation
In the cheese & mousetrap segment:
- Barry talks about how to make the navigation of your blog user-friendly
- Andy offers ideas for creating a more effective call to action
Resources mentioned in this epsidode:
On the next episode of Content Matters:
Useful tips for editing your copy.