Andy Crestodina, CMO & Co-Founder of Orbit Media Studios
Returning in 2018 as both a workshop speaker and keynote speaker.
Keynote: The Top 1% …a Content Strategy for Lead Generation
Watch Andy’s keynote session:
From the first keyphrase to the final conversion, this session connects every dot. Your content and your website are a bridge between a Google search results page and your website’s thank you page. Here is the complete approach to making that bridge a fast-flowing highway of continuous demand.
- Who are we talking to? Why do they care?
- What are we ranking for? What are the two types of keyphrases?
- How does PR and research build links, authority and ranking potential?
- What do we publish? And how will it be promoted?
- What topics, formats and collaborators support lead generation?
Learn to be a “dual threat marketer” by combining search and psychology, SEO with conversion optimization, cheese and mousetraps. There’s more than one way to generate demand for services. This is one of the best.
Breakout Session: Research & Outreach: Influencer Marketing Tactics That Work
Watch Andy’s session:
Most content marketers write for one website: their own. And rarely do they include others in their content. But the key to successful content is to collaborate with the people and brands who are already relevant to your audience. Influencer marketing, blogger relations and digital PR are all built on the same foundation: collaboration. In this class, you’ll learn to use social media to grow your reach and rankings
- Find the 1% of internet users that make the biggest difference in your marketing
- Build relationships that create content opportunities
- Collaborate with your sales prospects and referral partners
Once complete, you’ll look at social media through a completely different lens.
- Research and outreach: connecting with the most relevant influencers
- Co-creation and cross-promotion of content
- Mentions, thank-yous and friendship.
Workshop: Search Optimization Masterclass
From researching keywords to ranking high, this is a complete course on search engine optimization. This extended session focuses on the specific actions that drive the rankings and targeted traffic. After attending this session, you’ll know how to:
- Pick Your Battles: Find the phrases that you can win for
- Relevance and Intent: Use keywords in ways that show you’re the real thing
- Target Topics: Go beyond the keyphrase and leverage semantics
- Build Authority: Grow your site’s credibility through networking and collaboration
- Be Opportunistic: Use Analytics to quickly find low-hanging fruit
What are the biggest mistakes that website owners make? Does duplicate content really hurt your rankings? What are the most important search ranking factors? What actions give you a durable advantage? Which tools are truly useful? Which are free? How is SEO ROI measured?
We’re going to cover every step in the process for outranking your competitors. Once finished, you’ll never look at web pages the same again.
Andy is a top-rated presenter and keynoter at national conferences. He makes each event as practical as possible by teaching immediately applicable techniques. He is known for using simple explanations to demystify tough web strategy issues.
Andy Crestodina is a co-founder and the Strategic Director of Orbit Media, an award-winning 38-person web design company in Chicago. Andy has dedicated himself to the teaching of marketing. Since 2001, Andy has provided web strategy and advice to more than a thousand businesses.
Andy has written hundreds of articles on content marketing topics for dozens of blogs and media websites. Favorite topics include content strategy, search engine optimization, social media and Analytics.
He is also the author of Content Chemistry: The Illustrated Handbook for Content Marketing. Andy was Content Marketing World 2015’s highest rated breakout session speaker, keynote for Content Marketing World 2016 and will return again in 2017.