In this episode, Andy and Barry explore a variety of options for adding “author” to your bio and resume and the benefits of doing so.
Listen to “Should You Call Yourself an Author? ” on Spreaker.
Highlights from the episode include:
- Has it become “easier” to author a book?
- The benefits of adding “author” to your bio and additional ways to showcase your author status
- Various ways to fast-track your authorship journey
- A process and plan for blogging a book
- Leveraging authorship for speaking and networking opportunities
- How to use book and speaker pages for SEO
In the cheese & mousetrap segment:
- Barry offers tips for content testing and planning based on your “big content” ideas
- Andy delivers ideas for using social media to gather feedback about your book and use it as social proof on your website
On the next episode of Content Matters: 14 Key Ingredients of Great Written Content.
Listen to any or all of the Content Matters podcast episodes and share your thoughts about the program on iTunes.