Everyone dedicated to the practice of content marketing knows how exhausting it is. In this episode of Content Matters, Andy and Barry explain how to repurpose content—a proven, effective way to save time while increasing your output.
Listen to “Get More Bang for Your Buck By Repurposing Content ” on Spreaker.
In this episode we cover:
- How repurposing addresses so many challenges content marketers face
- Reduce—Why you should consider creating less content (that’s deep enough to repurpose)
- Re-use—Strategies for re-using email, slide decks, internal documents and other forms of communications
- Recycle—Strategies for turning existing content into different forms for greater media reach
- Redo—Why you should return to old content to optimize its performance
In the cheese & mousetrap segment:
- Barry explains “additive” content can be as useful as “divisible content”
- Andy delivers his “good file” strategy for using testimonials to maximize conversion
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- How to Go Big with a Small Digital Marketing Budget
- How to Turn Your Email Into High Ranking Articles
The Periodic Table of Content
Content is made up of pieces. And pieces can be broken down into smaller pieces or combined into larger pieces, just like the elements on the Periodic Table. Read more here.
On the next episode of Content Matters:
Scaling your content marketing team
Listen to any or all of the Content Matters podcast episodes and share your thoughts about the program on iTunes.