Reports don’t affect your marketing. Actions do.
We’ve written lots of articles on Analytics and how to do actual analysis. It’s one of the most important aspects of marketing. If you’re not measuring results, how do you know what’s working?
In the next 22 minutes, Barry and I will share many of our best tips.
Andy and Barry discuss:
- How analytics are the scoreboard of the content marketing game
- The two main things most people miss with analytics
- How to measure what matters
- How to use analytics to prioritize your social media activity
- The most important reports for getting started
- How to hack analytics exactly like the pros
Andy explains the AABCs of Google Analytics:
In the cheese and mousetraps segment…
- Barry explains how to use other company’s analytics
- Andy guides you through some simple tactics for improving the quality and integrity of your data
- Analytics for Teams: How to Collaborate Using Google Analytics
- How to Set Up Google Analytics
- 3 Gaps Your Analytics is Trying to Warn You About
Next on Content Matters: Guest Blogging
Join us as we record the program on Blab. Subscribe via iTunes. Enjoying the program? Leave a review please.