In this episode, Andy and Barry talk you through the 14 ingredients you need to pour into your content, so it hits the mark and accomplishes your marketing objectives.
Listen to “The Ingredients of Great Written Content ” on Spreaker.
Highlights from the episode include:
- 14 ingredients in the nutritional label below
- How to apply each one to your written content
- How to make your content original, even if it’s about a common topic
In the cheese & mousetrap segment:
- Barry offers tips for writing the compelling lead you need to pull readers into your story
- Andy delivers a recipe for earning more social shares by collaborating with experts
On the next episode of Content Matters: How to identify topics for your content creation.
Listen to any or all of the Content Matters podcast episodes and share your thoughts about the program on iTunes.